St Andrews church is Strathalbyn’s most photographed building and an icon for the town. Founded in 1844 as the second Presbyterian Church in South Australia, the current heritage-listed building dates back to 1848, with additions of spire and clock tower up to 1895.
WEDDINGS & BAPTISMS
We are able to facilitate weddings, baptisms and funerals at our church.
Adjacent to the Angas River and the Soldiers’ Memorial Gardens, the large trees, lawns and roses makes this an ideal setting for many weddings.
For more information, please contact
Minister Rev. Marty Rosenberg Mob: 0407 237 154
Congregation Chairman Doug Steer Mob: 0448 402 132
Our church and facilities are available for hire.
St Andrews church’s stately worship centre serves the community as an excellent venue for concerts.
St Andrews Hall, opposite the church on Alfred Place, hosts functions for over 100, with kitchen and meeting room as well. It is regularly used by a variety of clubs and community groups.
For more information, please contact Karen Williams on (08) 8388 3630 or 0409 990 186.